[Koha] Library System - good system, LC problem

Bernadette Cassidy BernadetteC at burwood.org.nz
Tue Apr 27 11:20:07 NZST 2004

Greetings all,

I would concur with much of what Steven has said re Koha. As for LC
classification, at our library we've come up with a temporary solution
of including LC numbers in the biblio in the notes section!! Seriously
once the developers come up with a solution to LC numbers will be great.

Bernadette Cassidy

Library & Learning Coordinator

Allan Bean Centre for Research and Learning in Rehabilitation

Private Bag 4708

Burwood Hospital

Christchurch

New Zealand