[Koha] Thesaurus and Authorities Files

Steven F. Baljkas baljkas at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 26 10:21:15 NZST 2004

Sunday, April 25, 2004     16:33 CDT

Hi, Matthew,

I finally checked out the thesaurus and authorities management to see if I
could find an answer for your first two questions (I've omitted no. 3 as I
did not understand what you meant and it was, as you said, off topic).

> This probably immmediately marks me as a
> non-librarian (which is true) although I do understand the
> concept.

With several years of cataloguing studies and work under  my belt, I
couldn't figure it either, so don't feel badly as being marked as a
non-librarian. I played with the online version for a bit and couldn't get
anything familiar to come out of it.