[Koha] Koha translation: fonts

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 14:35:03 NZST 2004

Hi

> can anybody tell me which font(s) was/were used to create the user
> interface images?

Hmm which images?  I thought we'd managed to get rid of all the images in the
latest lot of templates to make translations easier (but maybe those templates
aren't default?)

Anyway, I would think that it would be Arial Narrow, or Arial but if you send
me a screen shot of the page I can go find my files and let you know (or point
you at a non imaged version of the template to use instead?)

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org