[Koha] Leaking records

Mohamed Amin abo_amin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:49:24 NZST 2004

Hi Tarek
     I think we faced this problem when you were at the NTI, and we avoided
it, but I can't remember what the other circumsatnces were.
are you uploading these records using MARC format.. ?
what I can remember is this problem happens while importing a MARC record
and this MARC record has some similsrities to another record which is
uploaded to the system before. when the system detects these similarties it
add the new item as a copy of an existed biblio record and it does not add
the biblio record itself.

I will check the problem and see what I did exactly to solve it and email
you back

Mohamed Amin
Senior Network Administrator
National Training Institute