[Koha] List of what each field in the various tables do

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 22 05:31:56 NZST 2004

On 2004-04-20 12:24:26 +0100 Karin Christensen
<kc at menighedsfakultetet.dk> wrote:

> In November 2003 somebody asked here for a "list of what each field
> in the
> various tables do" - see the e-mail below.
> I am still waiting for the answer.

Why are you "still waiting for the answer"? Stephen Hedges sent a
reply which you can read at
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2003/002551.html and ask more
specific questions if you want, as he suggested. A bit more friendly
formation than "In November 2003.... I am still waiting" may help,
too.

> OR if somebody would explain or send a link to an explanation of
> meaning of
> and difference between
> biblio

This is a table holding bibliographic data.

> biblionumber

This is the number of a bibliographic record.

> biblioitemnumber

This is the number of a specific item bibliographic link record.

> itemnumber

The number of an item record.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at