[Koha] Leaking records

Tarek Mehrem tarek.mehrem at guc.edu.eg
Wed Apr 21 20:01:46 NZST 2004

Hi, I'm a librarian, and I've been using KOHA for more than 6 months. I
think it is a great system, but recently I noticed 2 problems:
1-       Some times I discover that there are leaks in the circulation
and members modules, meaning that some times when a student is returning
a book I discover that it was not registered in the system although I'm
sure I did, not only me but also my colleague.
2-       If me and my colleague are entering records at the same time,
the system puts my barcode number for my colleague's book.

Is the reason that the system only handles one person per module?
By the way we are using the old version of KOHA

Tarek Mehrem
Academic Support/ Library
Sector IV
tarek.mehrem at guc.edu.eg <mailto:tarek.mehrem at guc.edu.eg>

German University in Cairo
The German University in Cairo - GUC
New Cairo City - Main Entrance Al Tagamoa Al Khames
Egypt
Tel:  +20-2-7589990-8, Fax: +20-2-7589991
www.guc.edu.eg <http://www.guc.edu.eg/>