[Koha] virus from poland

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Apr 20 03:09:59 NZST 2004

Hi there,

Today, I recieve between 10 & 20 mails per hour, that "say" they come
from poland (almost all), and are sent on my koha-fr.org mailbox
(paul_koha-fr.org).
I think one of the polish guy involved in Koha, has got something bad in
it's winshit.

Here are some of the "sender" addresses :
3dartures1__wp
mz.t__wp
biuro.om__pttk.torun
klub__ktk-przygoda.torun
webmaster__petrus
biuro__wedrowiec.krakow
info__gniecki.prv
madzia791__wp
pracaulotki__wp
(.pl removed in every adress & @ replaced by __)
If someone know all the false "senders", then, it's probably the person
infected.

NB : the IP of the sender (the only true information) is always : 212.160.112.160
So, if one of the reader has it now, then it's him !

--
Paul POULAIN