unoffical Koha documents (was [Koha] Any Indian users?)

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sun Apr 4 02:21:54 NZST 2004

I've added Baiju's nifty guide to migrating from CDS/ISIS to Koha to my
personal collection of helpful but "unofficial" Koha guides.  (I keep the
collection on my very public www.skemotah.com webpage, so it's actually
not all that personal -- I hope Baiju doesn't mind.)

I'm sure other people also have collected helpful Koha documents, and I
also suspect that there are nice documents out there on the web that I
don't know about.  I think it would be a good idea to set up a webpage
that collects these unofficial documents in one handy place.  I'm happy to
use skemotah.com for such a repository, but I think it would make more
sense to put it somewhere on koha.org.

Any thoughts?

Stephen