[Koha] Koha Manual

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Tue Jan 6 04:08:48 NZDT 2004

I've begun work on an "unofficial" installation manual based on my installation
notes (it also includes a brief guide to installing all the prereqs (including
debian).  I would be willing to consider working on the official manual as well.
Is the latest version on the web at http://koha.org/manual/book1.html?

Joshua