[Koha] serials module

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jan 6 03:23:21 NZDT 2004

Regula Sebastiao a écrit :

>hi all
>
>thomas and i being librarians working with other systems than koha,
>but having a personal interest in the open source project, sat
>together this autumn and we discussed what features should go into
>a serials module. we posted our thoughts on the wiki
>
>http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaSerialsModule
>
>i think it would be a great if that feature coul figure in an
>enlarged koha as soon as possible :-)

doXulting company, in Paris, France, is writting for "Ecole Nationale
Supérieure des Mines de Paris" a "feature request" for serials module. I
gave them this link last year (yes, in 2003 ;-) ), so I hope they will
use it.
The "feature request" will be studied in 2004, february, and posted
public (in wiki ?). It should be written in english (at least, i've
asked doXulting to do so !).
I should be the developper for the feature, funded by ENSMP (and others
libraries if there are volunteers)

--
Paul POULAIN