[Koha] Z3950 Server and MARC export Feature

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri Dec 26 04:30:00 NZDT 2003

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 08:24:56AM +0000, Mohamed Amin wrote:
> hi all
>    What about adding the facility to export MARC records from Koha, one
> thing else may be making Koha to act as a Z3950 server, so systems like
> Koha can integrate with each others and exchange records automaticaly.
I've written a basic Z3950 Server for NPL's installation but haven't gotten
around to committing it to CVS--right now it is Bath compliant to level 1 in
functional areas A and B.  Records can be retrieved in MARC format (MARC 21
so far...but I'd like to add UniMARC).  NPL's been using it now for our
statewide resource sharing for about two months it's been working pretty well.

Joshua