[Koha] serials module

Regula Sebastiao reseba at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 03:15:40 NZDT 2003

hi all

thomas and i being librarians working with other systems than koha,
but having a personal interest in the open source project, sat
together this autumn and we discussed what features should go into
a serials module. we posted our thoughts on the wiki

http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaSerialsModule

i think it would be a great if that feature coul figure in an
enlarged koha as soon as possible :-)

for any further questions please don't hesitate to contact one of
us

cheers from switzerland

regula and thomas