[Koha] Cat Maintenance - error

Davoodifar, H. Sam (EDU-E&Y) SDavoodifa at gov.mb.ca
Sat Dec 20 07:10:52 NZDT 2003

That wasn't quite it

After setting the PERL5LIB and KOHA_CONF env variables
I got the following error:

could not find :
/usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/inclu
des//cat-top.inc at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Output.pm line 369.

There's an extra intranet-tmpl in the include path. I just put a symbolic
link to /usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/ inside itself.
It looks like this script is working now.

Thanks for the tips.    __Sam

p.s. Where can I fine a good/comprehensive user manual for Koha users?
I'd like to set up a demo and run it by school libraries to show them
various features of the system.