[Koha] Apache 2 Not Found

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Dec 19 16:32:05 NZDT 2003

Hi again Doc,
I'm glad you've decided to take the plunge.  Koha is developed on (and
runs best on) linux/unix systems, so most of the people on the general
Koha mailing list are more aware of that environment.  There is a
mailinglist used by the intrepid Win-32 based Koha users where this
question might find more answers.  So I'm forwarding this email there.

Hopefully you'll get an answer soon.  It might not hurt to look at
devoting a PC to linux and installing Koha there while you're in testing
mode though.  You might even find that you prefer it :)

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org