[Koha] Web Hosting a Koha Site

Kenneth C. Demanawa kdemanawa at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:19:21 NZDT 2003

Hello William.

Thank you for the reply. Getting my own server and have it co-located
somewhere is too espensive. Ive seen local web hosting companies that are
perl, mysql friendly with cPanel interface to configure your site/domain.
Koha I believe, can be also be installed manually. The problem is how to
confine it in a base_folder where you can stuff all the koha_files including
the confs. Somehow, maybe koha code can be tweaked to work this way. If
someone in this mailing list has done this already and is willing to share
his/her exprerience, will be much appreciated.

TIA.

Kenneth
"if you build it, they will come"
Field of Dreams