[Koha] from ISIS to Koha

Lucia Phillip LPhillip at nalis.gov.tt
Tue Oct 14 05:38:12 NZDT 2003

Hi,
I know a number of libraries that would like to use Koha. Many of them are at present working with WINISIS. With the version 1.92 i was able to take MARC records exported as an ISO 2709 and import them into the breeding farm. i was then able to search for records and then import them into KOHA. To do this I reversed the changes that had been made to fit Winisis such as the subfield delimiters, the end of field and the end of record symbols.
With this latest version however although I am able to import records into the breeding farm, when I go to Add biblio and do a search of a record that I know was among those imported, I get the message that <Nothing found>.
I am wondering why this is happening with this version.
Lucia Phillip
National Library and Information System Authority
Trinidad nad Tobago