[Koha] from ISIS to Koha

Tajoli Zeno tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Oct 14 04:50:13 NZDT 2003

Hi,

>I've a (future ?) customer that want to switch from winISIS to Koha. He
>sends me lot of exports, but none of them work with classic dumpmarc.pl
>script of Koha (refused by MARC::Record)
>Does anyone here know how to setup winISIS export options to get a valid
>iso2709 file ?

in fact I'm quit a expert of Isis.
In isis you have an export called "iso2709" but it isn't the standar iso2709.
The biggest difference is that isis output is long 80 chars for every line.

A full definition of isis output is at
<http://pci204.cindoc.csic.es/general/CDS_Isis.htm>, "Apendice B: formato
de interscambio ISO2709". It Is in spanish.

At http://www.bib.wau.nl/isis/software.html you find a software (CCF
converter) that convert from Isis output to ISO 2709. There is also the
source code.

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
tajoli at cilea.it