[Koha] LCCN, group

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 12:15:57 NZST 2003

> > > What can those of us that use LC do to help this become a reality????
>
> I'm pretty confident we have done this  for simple acquisitions, and it just
> needs carrying over to the full acquisitions (Non MARC I assume?).

Hmm - actually on checking the OPAC it appears I'm telling porkies - sorry
about that - if
we have done it it's not yet in the active templates.  I think I was confusing
with UDC.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org