[Koha] LCCN, group

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 10:16:02 NZST 2003

Hi

> > What can those of us that use LC do to help this become a reality????

I'm pretty confident we have done this  for simple acquisitions, and it just
needs carrying over to the full acquisitions (Non MARC I assume?).

The work we've done adds LC to the data entry screen/s, the search screen (so
you can search dewey or LC from the same field), the results screens.

We've been working in the non marc "state" though, so I have a feeling some
work needs to be done to bring the various templates together a little more.

> 3. pay someone to get coding

This always speeds the process up.

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org