[Koha] Install - Error or Not??

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 8 10:15:28 NZST 2003

On 2003-09-05 19:26:19 +0100 Greg Lambert/Amigos <lambert at amigos.org>
wrote:
>>     grep: /etc/koha-httpd.conf: No such file or directory

OK, minor bug there.  I'll go squash it.

> I'd really like to find a method of having the koha-httpd.conf and
> httpd.conf updated automatically by the installer.pl process  (call me
> lazy)....

Not possible to update httpd.conf reliably and I chicken out of
breaking working webservers, as I know how cranky sysadmins get, for I
am one.

BTW, the "my.*" files are a bug too, probably from when I last
refactored that bit.  I'll see if I can squash them too.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at