[Koha] Multiple KOHA - One Server

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 10:43:38 NZST 2003

On 2003-08-27 21:46:45 +0100 Greg Lambert/Amigos <lambert at amigos.org>
wrote:

> How difficult would it be to host multiple Koha libraries on a single
> server?

There is some support in the 2.0 installer for making multiple Koha
installations easier, but you might like to consider using branches.

Hrm, would views allow queries of a catalogue built from combining
holdings of multiple koha installations, in theory?  {Of course, I'm a
"DB design wonk" for even thinking about such features. :-( }

       http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at