[Koha] koha still requiring constant login/authentification

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Wed Aug 20 08:58:49 NZST 2003

I wasn't paying very close attention to this thread because we haven't seen
problems with cookies and can't get cookie-based authentication working in the
2.0.0-pre2-R2 intranet anyway.  But today I realized that users of Internet
Explorer 5.5 and 6 (Windows) are not retaining their home branch/printer
settings.  I've checked Explorer's security settings in both cases and
confirmed that the browser *should* be accepting the cookies.  And I've checked
for the cookie in Explorer's cookies folder and found nothing.

Could there be a problem with the way Koha sets cookies in general?  Something
quirky about how Internet Explorer treats the cookies Koha tries to set?  I
wonder if there's a tool for viewing current per-session cookies in Explorer?

  -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library
Koha 2.0.0-pre2-R2