[Koha] MARC importing tool? ... trepidatiously into the breach

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Sat Aug 16 22:36:15 NZST 2003

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 baljkas at mb.sympatico.ca wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Koha] MARC importing tool? ... trepidatiously into the
>     breach

Come now, we don't bite.  The snarling is nothing to worry about!

> Remember: your cataloguing staff are there for a reason ;-)

Yes, well, in my case I am the cataloging staff!  (Ah, scalability.)  So,
programming to make it easier on myself even if I spend twice as long
doing it is much more fun than clicky, clicky, clicky for days on end.

--
</chris>

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It
will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference, and undernourishment.
-Robert Maynard Hutchins, educator (1899-1977)