[Koha] Koha installer defaults to different directory than perl scripts?

Robert Maynord maynord at terracom.net
Thu Aug 14 04:48:52 NZST 2003

Thanks  to Paul for the help on httpd configuration.

I am now able to load the first Koha page in a browser.  However, I am
not able to go further into "Log In" "Advanced Search" or "Search the
Catalogue".  I checked my opac error log, and it says --

"script not found or unable to stat: /var/www/cgi-bin/koha, referer:
http://192.168.0.3/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl"

I used the Koha defaults during installation, which put everything into
/usr/local/koha.  There is nothing in var/www.cgi-bin. Should I try to
install koha into var/www/koha rather than the default /usr/local/koha?

Thanks...

Robert