[Koha] koha still requiring constant login/authentification

Matthias & Melanie Kasimir <wahr at epost.de> genesis at gmx.net
Tue Aug 12 01:24:18 NZST 2003

Subj: koha still requiring constant login/authentification

Hello!

Thanks for all the help so far. All answers were pointing to the
client not accepting cookies. I have made sure, that the clients do
accept cookies by

1) allowing all cookies from everyone (just for a test)
2) allowing explicitly all cookies from the koha server (by IP)
3) testing the above with Mozilla 1.4 and IE6SP1

> That implies the problem is one with IE6 and may still be a cookie
> problem even though it is not apparent by inspecting the HTTP_COOKIE
> environmental variable.

What is that? On the client or the koha-server?

> In my case cookies from koha were being blocked for some reason.

Are there any other places to look for a fault? On the server?

Could the permissions have been set too strict? Where could I check
that?

All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Mat