[Koha] ANNOUNCE: Koha perl dependency RPMs for Red Hat 9

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 12:06:07 NZST 2003

Marco Gaiarin <gaio at sv.lnf.it> wrote:
> Apart that i'm not a debian mantainer, and i think that i've found a
> task that is not compatible with the spare time i have, i hope that
> someone would package koha for debian. Better then i do. ;)

I am Debian developer, but producing my own Koha package is not a high
enough priority yet (sorry).  I would be interested in sponsoring a
tidy Debian package for a non-developer if that is ready before me
(very likely).  Ideally, development should be discussed on koha-devel
and on the package request bug at http://bugs.debian.org/186958

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."