[Koha] Where do you get you cataloguing info from?

Anne Zarinnia zarinnie at uww.edu
Wed Jun 25 06:24:37 NZST 2003

Library of Congress maintains a page of MARC tools:
http://www.lcweb.loc.gov/marc/marctools.html
There are tools to create records from scratrch, to donwload from
Z39.50 servers, to modify / translate.

E. Anne Zarinnia, Associate Professor                 zarinnie at uww.edu
Dept. Educational Foundations                             262 472-1463
Univ. Wisconsin-Whitewater                                  262
472-1380 (secretary)