[Koha] ANNOUNCE: Koha perl dependency RPMs for Red Hat 9

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 19:25:21 NZST 2003

Jones, Steven <sjones08 at eds.com> wrote:
> Tis difficult to raise a bug report when the installer fails and I cant
> determine why.

I am working on the installer.  It is difficult for me to help you determine
why it fails when your site rejects my email for no good reason.
Please give me an alternative way to contact you, try jabber instant
messaging to the address below, or telephone me on +44 870 4321 9 10.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."