[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 16:28:31 NZST 2003

To put things in perspective,  even before  Pate joined this  endeavor I had
mentioned both  LC and  MARC with the folks at Katipo Communications.
As well as Steve T.  When Pate came on board I discussed LC as well as MARC
with him as well. I was told this evening by someone from the project I should
have submitted it as a bug report. It is just a little weird I feel I am being
put in a position of defending myself?

The request  for LC  was not a new one. it may seem so to some of the  folk
now as   many of you were not  even here when it was being made!

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at

www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library
please advise if you have anything we can use.

mail:

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.
Glendale Az 85301  USA