[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] 2.0 release meeting

rachel at katipo.co.nz rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed Jun 18 18:27:30 NZST 2003

Hi

> JUST BE SURE THE  lc CALL NUMBER  WITH LINES FOR IT IS DISCUSSED AND
> IMPLEMENTED PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I don't think that this is going to go into 2.0, although it is Pauls
decision.

At the moment there are *lots* of features and enhancements that we would
like to impliment, and we can't because there is a feature freeze on 2.0.

SO what we want to do is to get 2.0 out the door as quickly as possible
(NO NEW STUFF), so that then we can get people back working on new things.

Adding this or any other new thing to 2.0 at this stage, would meant that
instead of being a couple of weeks away, the release would be a couple of
months away again.

We are trying to "release early, release often", rather than load too many
new (and therefor difficult to test) features into one release.

Hope that makes sense, and if you've time to help with getting 2.0 bugs
squashed etc then this stuff will come along sooner.

Cheers
Rachel