[Koha] dependancies ~ RH9 and Debian 3.0 r1

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Mon May 26 23:00:07 NZST 2003

Mandi! Jones, Steven
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Is there a list of dependancies for Koha on the above 2 platforms? Im
> getting similar issues on both platforms.

See my post on this list:

	http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2003/001787.html

i'm trying to build a koha package, and i've also found some
dependencies problem, and also i've found the same problem on the need
to add opachtdocs and intrahtdocs to koha.conf.

I'll attach my control debian package, and if you want i can send you
the deb package bulided.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

		Osservatorio sulle sporche menzogne di guerra
		    http://www.peacelink.it/mediawatch/