[Koha] dependancies ~ RH9 and Debian 3.0 r1

Jones, Steven sjones08 at eds.com
Mon May 26 08:51:49 NZST 2003

Is there a list of dependancies for Koha on the above 2 platforms? Im
getting similar issues on both platforms.

I am working through an install and yet to succeed

ie Perl modules, etc.

Anyone know if the dependancies have rpms and debs rather than having to
untar and make, install?

I found (I think or it maybe me screwing up the install!) a problem with
1.2.3.

My koha.conf looks like this (so far),

database=Koha
hostname=localhost
#user=kohaadmin
user=koha
pass=********
includes=/var/www/koha/htdocs/includes
opachtdocs=/var/www/koha/htdocs
intrahtdocs=/var/www/koha/htdocs

I have had to add the last 2 lines as the path seems otherwise to be
absolute from / and not relative to /var/www/koha in Output.pm

(have I missed something?)

I might be screwing up by missing a setting somewhere else but adding those
lines fixes it based on the file,

/var/www/koha/modules/C4/Output.pm calling one of them at lines,

/var/www/koha/modules/C4/Output.pm:     $htdocs =
$configfile->{'opachtdocs'};
/var/www/koha/modules/C4/Output.pm:     ($htdocs) ||
($htdocs=$configfile->{opacdir}."/htdocs");
/var/www/koha/modules/C4/Output.pm:     $htdocs =
$configfile->{'intrahtdocs'};
/var/www/koha/modules/C4/Output.pm:     ($htdocs) ||
($htdocs=$configfile->{intranetdir}."/htdocs");

regards

Steven