[Koha] Barcode scanner - keyboard wedge or not

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri May 16 01:54:03 NZST 2003

Waylon Robertson wrote:

>P.S. Would anyone be interested in perl code that creates a form letter for an individual, for overdue books? I.e, the overdue.pl says X borrower has 3 books overdue. You click alongside one, and it
>pops up with a letter with their current address, city, email, the current date, "You have these books overdue:" and underneath that, has the book name, author and due date for each.. then, at the
>end says "You will incurr a fine of " <overdue fine> "for each day these books are overdue.
>Signed ....................................."
>Ive done this code.. so if anyones interested.. i might analysis the new template system, and see if i can create it.

AND YOU PUT THIS IN YOUR PS !!!!
I almost missed it !
It's a very interesting script ! Send it to me, and i'll will add it to
official Koha release.
You're lucky, feature freeze for 2.0 will occur with 1.9.3 that should
be released next week, so it can be included Welcome to the
Koha-contributor list :-)

Note : in cvs, i've just added a "zipcode" field for complete address in
most-countries-even-if-kiwis-don't-care-with-zipcode :-)

--
Paul POULAIN