[Koha] Book info in database

Christoffer Landtman lanttis at homeharmony.fi
Tue Apr 22 19:12:16 NZST 2003

I tried to decipher the koha.mysql file in search of the table(s)
containing the book information, however, not succeeding as wished. As
such I'm asking if someone could enlighten me on this matter? The
question is in which table(s) is the book-information stored. By looking
at the size of the different tables i could conclude that Koha does not
implement all MARC-fileds e.g. when imoprting from MARC. Correct me if
im wrong...=)

Well, any help is appreciated, since it for me is vital information.

Thanks in advance!
--
  Christoffer Landtman
lanttis at homeharmony.fi