[Koha] MARC import trouble

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at alma.athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sat Apr 12 01:03:01 NZST 2003

I am a bit confused about the management of bibliographic holdings.  We have used our old circulation system to create a file with all the holdings information listed in MARC format.  However, when I use the Koha 1.9.1 intranet's "Upload MARC records" tool it reports (after about 20 min.) that only 29 items were added (I can't find these items).  What format should the import file be in and how can I check to make sure it is correct?  Also, is there a faster command line script to populate the bibliographic holdings?  What is the breeding farm?

Joshua Ferraro