[Koha] (no subject)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Apr 5 07:06:57 NZST 2003

Paul is rapidly closing in on a 2.0 release, but there are a lot of
cosmetic issues that we really *need* to get fixed.  These are mostly
typos, mispellings, mistranslations, and the like in the text of pages,
and in URLs.  I don't think it matters much whether we use US or UK
spelling on the pages, but we should be consistent.  Since Koha is
from New Zealand, I propose that we stick to UK english.  (Let's just
try to avoid 'Ye Olde OPACKe' though, okay?)

It would also be great if we could mark deprecated functions as such,
and flag non-working/buggy sections as well.

If people could please register pages they've adopted at:
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaBugHunting
It will go a long way toward reducing duplication of effort.

I recognize that 1.9.X is a development series and doesn't need to be
perfect, but finding and closing out bugs here will help make the road to
2.0.0 that much smoother.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org