[Koha] Authority file?

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Fri Apr 4 10:12:21 NZST 2003

Hello Ailish
> can anyone tell me whether Koha has an authority file for name
> and subject?
Well, yes and no. No to a name authority file, and yes, of sorts, to a
subject authority file. The subject authority file works by checking
subjects as you add them - if it's new, it ask if you want to add that
subject. If you're not sure, you can backtrack and enter a truncated
subject, and Koha will run you a list of subjects that start with your
truncation.
There is not yet a facility for see references and see also