[Koha] Hey All....

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Tue Mar 18 12:48:50 NZST 2003

It's almost that time again....

Since we're looking at an upcoming 2.0 release for Koha, it is time to start
reading the section of the manual everyone loves to hate :), the
Installation Section.

At the Wiki look under "Koha - Documentation Writer Links" on:
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaProject
NewSectionOneA (The first part, covering basic install)
NewSectionOneB (Manual Install)
NewSectionOneC (Alternative Options)
These all need overhauls, if only because of technical changes in Koha and
the pathnames, etc.
If you've installed Koha, or if you've been looking to contribute somehow
[feel free to insert questions where you think things are unclear], PLEASE
have at these wiki sections.
If you're not in the CREDITS list, this will get you listed in it!  If you
are, umm.... I think up some other incentive.  Maybe I can get Katipo to
contribute cute photos of Olive or something :)

Thanks to Regula and the folks at HLT, the handy section that helps
librarians will be ready in record time (as soon as I get a chance to finish
folding in some changes and additions they've been good enough to send me).
And, barring a huge shift in the way Koha's contributors work, the sections
for developers will remain much the same.

Fire away, all,
Nick
Documentation victim, Koha.