[Koha] Re: UK Koha users?

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Tue Mar 18 07:00:45 NZST 2003

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Andrea Chandler <themothership at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I'm sure I'm not the only British librarian lurking on this mailing list.

You might be. ;-) Although I'm in Britain and lurking on the list I'm not
a librarian --- my interest is Museum systems, which are a close but not
identical application area to Koha, and even then only as a software
engineer.

>  Is
> there anyone out there in the UK using or considering Koha who would like to
> share ideas? And is there anyone offering formal support in England?

My associates and I might be persuaded to offer support. :-)

> There was nothing up on the website. Email me off-list if you wish.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!