[Koha] RE: [Koha 1.2.2] title search.pl returns no bib number for detail.pl to use

James Guthrie guthrie at metservice.com
Wed Mar 12 14:49:11 NZDT 2003

Hi all,

Our installation of Koha 1.2.2 seems to have gone smoothly,
and
I've migrated our old library catalogue across, again,
successfully it would seem.

But...

Keywords and Author searches from the opac search page
result work ok, but a search by Title spits out the correct
results, but omits the bib number from the details page
link. I end up with a URL that looks like...

detail.pl?type=opac&bib=&title=Meteorology

...so, when I click on a hit, it leads me to a blank detail
page -- the problem being, I imagine, that it doesn't have a
bib number to run the query off.

I've looked at the code, and the title and author searches
both seem to be run from this line...

($count,
@results)=&CatSearch(\$blah,'loose',\%search,$num,$offset);

...so I'm not sure why the title search is failing to come
up with the bib number.

So, to summarise ... help!

cheers,

James Guthrie