[Koha] Upcoming Trade Show

cliver cliver at alphalink.com.au
Tue Mar 11 21:42:19 NZDT 2003

Hi.....here in Victoria (Australia) there will be a library conference
for SLAV (School Library Association of Victoria) at which I will be
haveing a 'trade show ' stand along with other library sullpiers in
Victoria. I would like _ on behalf of the Koha group - to put up some
form of poster advertising Koha etc, & also I have the opportunity (as
do all other exhibitors) to place in each of the conference delegates
satchels some advertising literature/pamphlets. Could some one please
send me 'something' that I could print out for that day. The date of the
conference is Friday the 28th March 2003.

Regards    Clive Robertson        E.A.S. Services   Melbourne, Ausrtalia

(Alternate service for 3M Library Security Systems)