[Koha] translations

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Jan 24 09:11:36 NZDT 2003

just a bit of Subject: line and CC: line hygiene :)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Nicholas S. Rosasco wrote:

> On that note, I'm still waiting to hear from various people with requests
> for language related services!
> Email me for access to documentation translation tools, and Pat about
> language specific lists and CVS access for templating!

On a related note, I've been asked to see if there's anyone interested in
a Breton translation of Koha.  THere are a couple of folks who are willing
to work on it, but they'd like to see if anyone else is interested (and
maybe willing to help out).

thanks
-pate