[Koha] Introduction

Bernadette Cassidy BernadetteC at burwood.org.nz
Thu Jan 16 10:26:25 NZDT 2003

Kia ora everyone,

I've recently joined the list and this is my brief introduction.

I am the Library & Learning Coordinator at the Allan Bean Centre for
Research and Learning in Rehabilitation at Burwood Hospital,
Christchurch, New Zealand. The library is primarily for patients, their
families and carers as well as staff and aims to provide good quality
information resources for people recovering from serious injury or
illness. At present we do not have a library management system or
catalogue for our users. I'm looking very closely at Koha as a possible
solution but we will need to look at some of the specifications more
closely. One of which is having a Linux machine set up - and the minimum
specification needed for setup etc.

I would be interested to hear from others in a similar situation for
advice and suggestions etc.

Kind regards,

Bernadette Cassidy
Allan Bean Centre Coordinator