[Koha] Re: MARC support

Joshua Brindle JBrindle at snu.edu
Tue Jan 14 17:42:28 NZDT 2003

Wow!, that would be the perfect thing to be in the installation docs :\
seriously, i didn't even think to check CPAN for the module, i assumed
it was part of Koha.
Thanks a lot...

Also, do you guys think that koha can handle my library? 90000 books,
maybe a dozen librarians and a couple thousand patrons? I'd have to make
it authenticate to LDAP rather that mysql but that should be trivial...
Thanks again

Joshua Brindle
UNIX Administrator
Southern Nazarene University

>>> news-misc at ada.dhs.org 01/13/03 09:47PM >>>
Hi,

In article ,
Joshua Brindle wrote:

>Can't locate MARC/Record.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
>/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1
>/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1
>/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
>/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux/C4/Biblio.pm line 171.
>
>this happens in my apache logs and also on the console, i've searched

>both 1.3.3 and a cvs checkout from today and neither have that file
(or
>even a MARC directory). Has this been commited to cvs? Is something
>weird going on or am i just screwing something up :)

You need to install the MARC::Record package. You should be
able to do this by just typing

perl -MCPAN -e 'install MARC::Record'

--
Ambrose Li