[Koha] Some kind of Table Problem?

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Wed Nov 27 11:42:57 NZDT 2002

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, [iso-8859-1] Veronica Lencinas wrote:

> thank you for the help with Acquisitions. My systems
> parameters are now set. But there seems to be more
> trouble.

It looks like the database tables never got updated.  Did you use the
installer script or the manual installation instructions?  If manual, did
you run the updatedatabase.pl script to update the database?

This script should be located in your Koha installation directory under:

/usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/updater/updatedatabase.pl

and should be run as:

perl -I /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules updatedatabase.pl

Steve.