[Koha] Acquistions screen error

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Wed Nov 20 05:32:03 NZDT 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, C David Rigby wrote:

> However, upon clicking on the "Add Item" button here, I am taken to a
> blank screen with this URL:
>
> http://iclibrary.lib.virginia.edu:8080/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl?newitem=1&biblionumber=1&biblioitemnumber=1&barcode=1&replacementprice=&notes=

What version of Koha are you running?  I think the problem might be that
you don't have any branches set up yet.  There is supposed to be a
"homebranch" parameter in the URL listed above.  Try going to the "System
parameter" page from the main Koha page and adding a branch, if there
isn't one there already. Then try adding an item.  There should be a drop
down box where you can select the home branch for the item.

Steve.