[Koha] Let's get Koha into the questionnaire results (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Oct 18 05:39:20 NZDT 2002

Ben Ostrowsky forwarded this to me, I think it would be great if we could
get as many koha responses to Pamela as possible.  (I've removed the
attached rtf, so you'll need to answer in plain text -- if you *need*
the rtf, let me know and I'll send you a copy.)

Public Libraries will need to act quickly to respond to this, your
deadline in Oct 21 of this year.  The rest of you have a bit longer, due
dates start hitting in Jan 2003.

Thanks in advance for taking this on.  I'm sending a copy to the
koha-translate list as well.  Hopefully, we can get some of the
non-english users of Koha to resond as well (Time will be really tight for
them.)

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org