[Koha] Installation questions from another Linux/Koha newbie

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Tue Oct 8 08:02:08 NZDT 2002

In preparation for our move to Koha, I've got a brand new installation of
RedHat 7.3 on my desktop.  I installed 1.3.0 using the install-script, and got
Apache set up fine.  Something's not working right, though--several of the
pages come up 'Internal Server Error' (book and member searches, for
instance).

What's the best way to diagnose problems like this? Did I skip some
configuration somewhere along the way?  Or am I asking for trouble trying to
get 1.3.0 to work?

  -- Owen

----
Web Site Developer