[Koha] One day to go to get this running on Windows

georgejenner at belgacom.net georgejenner at belgacom.net
Mon Aug 5 07:35:46 NZST 2002

I think I'm close but I have to show it running on Tuesday.

I've not got apache loading the main page on my intranet but everthing I link to in a different directory gives me  a "not found" error.

The link seems to be pointing to a place where the script files are, but they obviously don't run.  Is there an obvious cause for this or do I just start again.  I know it won't
work if I do, but I've spent too much time to give up now.

Is there anything else I need to do in the apache config that's not noted on the install page.  The install script for linux shows more  complicated changes being made.
Do virtual hosts have to be running properly or can I just link to it using http://localhost??=

Any ideas anyone?

George