[Koha] 1.2.0 Problems

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Sat Jun 22 08:29:00 NZST 2002

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Shane Williams wrote:

> I also couldn't uplaod MARC records from the LOC.  The script ran, but
> it continues to say the search is pending.  I can't tell if the script
> itself is dieing, or if maybe I'm using it wrong.  I'm going to try
> and find another MARC server and try that instead.

There is a separate daemon process that has to run to process the Z3950
queries.  I did this because Z3950 queries can take a considerable amount
of time, and it also allows multiple queries to run in parallel.

The Koha installer does not set up any init scripts to run this process
yet, although a launcher exists.

Try running the z3950-daemon-launch.sh script in the:

  /intranet-cgi/acqui.simple/

directory.

Steve.